How to become a vegan or a vegetarian!
I’m a 13-YEAR-OLD vegan and i can pretty much tell you!
If you wanna know how to become a vegan or a vegetarian OR adopt a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle! This is the right Blog for you! All you have to do is follow these steps and YOU’RE A VEGAN OR VEGETARIAN!!!
1. Know the difference!
It’s very important to know the difference! YES you read it right there’s a difference between vegan and vegetarian:
A vegetarian excludes meat, poultry, and seafood from their diet. Some vegetarians also exclude dairy, some don’t, and some may consume eggs. Likewise, vegans avoid
meat, poultry, and seafood, but they also take it a step further by eliminating all animal products from their diet. This includes any type of animal milk and eggs. Vegans avoid foods produced using animals or animal products in any way, including honey. Many vegans also avoid household products, clothing, or other items made from animal products or tested on animals.
I’ll say you should become a vegan because it’s better to make your life not very hard! but the choice is yours!
2. know the different types!
Once you decide this than decide THE TYPE: (yes they have different types)
- Vegan: Vegans do not consume any animal products or by-products. So vegans of course do not consume red or white meat, fish or fowl. They also do not consume eggs and dairy. Vegans do not use honey or beeswax, gelatin and any other animal by-product ingredients or products. Vegans typically do not use animal products such as silk, leather and wool, as well.
- Lacto Vegetarian: Lacto-vegetarians do not eat red or white meat, fish, fowl or eggs. However, lacto-vegetarians do consume dairy products such as cheese, milk and yogurt.
- Ovo Vegetarian: Ovo-vegetarians do not eat red or white meat, fish, fowl or dairy products. However, ovo-vegetarians do consume egg products.
- Lacto-Ovo vegetarian: Lacto-Ovo vegetarians do not consume red meat, white meat, fish or fowl. However, Lacto–Ovo vegetarians do consume dairy products and egg products. This is the most common type of vegetarian.
- Pollotarian: Much like the pescatarian, this “semi-vegetarian” diet restricts meat consumption to poultry and fowl only. Pollotarians do not consume red meat or fish and seafood
- Pescatarian (Pescetarian): While technically not a type of vegetarian, these individuals do restrict their meat consumption to fish and seafood only. Pescatarians do not consume red meat, white meat or fowl. This is considered a “semi-vegetarian” or “flexitarian” diet.
- Flexitarian – A plant-based diet with the occasional meat item on the menu. These folks do their best to limit meat intake as much as possible and they have an almost entirely plant-based diet. This is not technically considered a “vegetarian” diet, but we commend the effort!
i’m kinda LACTO VEGAN
This is really easy all you have to do is visualize yourself as a vegan and having a healthy lifestyle and see are you happy!! and do you have any problem.
EASY!!! PEASY!! LEMON!!! SQUEEZY!!
4. TRY & FORGET
I DID’NT DO THIS! but it will help you. it depends on your willpower. when I had a thought t0 become a vegan, i just started to research about it and TA-DAH! I’M A VEGAN. And now I just don’t think about meat. But still if you wanna try so just try for a day or a week or a few days. Just forget about meat or eating meat. The chicken burger, the beef steak, the chicken CHICKENNNNNNNNN AND THE BEEF BEEEEEEEEEF… NO! NO! NO!
5. THINK MORE????
now just think about the benefits you can have and also think about the Detriments of becoming a Vegan or Vegetarian. (i don’t think there are any determinants.,..,.,)
OH why to think about it, when you know SIMPLE you’ll have a healthy lifestyle, obviously because you will be eating healthy!! DUH – – – –
AGAIN! DON’T THINK THERE ARE ANY.
according to the internet: protein deficiency and more other deficiencies. (IF YOU DONT TAKE THE RIGHT AMOUNT)
BUT WAIT YOU DONT NEED TO FREAK OUT BECAUSE IF YOU TAKE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF PROTEIN SO EVERYTHING’S GONNA BE ALL RIGHT!!!!
6. JUST DO IT!!
yes! the time has come TO DO IT. To eat that yummy broccoli and those carrots, e.t.c AKA BLAH BLAH BLAH
SO just now from today onwards, from now you’re gonna forget what you ate previously and also forget about………………………….. DOWN
AND THINK ABOUT……………… DOWN
SO NOW IT’S TIME TO HAVE SOME FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, THEN GO TO THE STORE GET SOME VEGAN FREE STUF AND ….
ENJOY YOU VEGAN LIFE-STYLE!
THIS IS ALL….. YOU HAVE TO DO GUYS!!!\\
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk5NB6cB5e5eeWRbYwBdbvw ….. VIDEOS EVERY WEEKEND!!
BLOG EVERY SUNDAY AND WEDNESDAY!!!!
need your comments on WHAT DO YOU THINK??
LOVE Y’ALL xxx
THE ART OF VEGANISM
~~~~~~ super garcon